Committee’s are always looking for help. Service can start when you walk into the A.A. rooms by helping to clean up after a meeting. You can get involved at NEPA Intergroup without being an IGR. Contact the NEPAIG by email to get started firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fold meeting lists at our Pittston Office
- Adopt a spot for Public Information Committee
- Sign up with Bridging the Gap Committee
- Take A.A. meetings in prisons through Corrections Committee
- Booker Meetings through the Unity Committee
- Help with annual NEPA Intergroup events through Activities Committee
- Answer the Hotline
- Be added to the 12 Step call list through Hotline Coordinator
- Work at our Pittston Office
- Submit your Experience, Strength and Hope to the Newsletter Committee email@example.com
To review NEPAIG BYLAWS for information on service positions, members can view or download a copy of our NEPAIG BYLAWS here https://aaintergroupnepa.org/about-us/nepaig-bylaws.
Board Member Needed
Treasurer is needed at NEPA Intergroup. It’s suggested this position has 2 years of continuous sobriety. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this service opening.
Committee Chairperson Needed
Newsletter Committee is needed at NEPA Intergroup. It’s suggested this Service Chair has 2 years of continuous sobriety. Please come to the Intergroup IGR meeting or contact us at email@example.com for more information on the service opening.
Alternate Chairperson Needed
- Central Office